Looking for Kajabi vs Teachable? I bring to you the detailed comparison between the both.
Online learning is now the most important aspect of a student’s life. But it’s not only limited to students. Online learning has expanded to include everything from photography to software. All of those who are looking to pick up some new skills can do so with a single search.
Yes, that my friends, is the power of the internet. Providing knowledge to all corners of the world. Now I am sure that you also wanted to learn a new skill at some point. I am sure you remember all those nights you would stay awake watching Netflix or on late-night phone calls with your friends.
That moment when you are up awake in the middle of the night scavenging for food. I am sure you wished you knew how to cook. That could be something that you take up through online learning.
It’s not just cooking, it could be anything like art, music, dance, coding, or even fishing! Everything is possible now with the power of online learning.
We have already given in depth review about Teachable. To know more about Teachable Review click here.
Let’s read on and explore a little about two online learning platforms that could potentially make you a pro. We have compiled this article to compare Kajabi and Teachable. I am sure after you read through it all you will understand which one is more likely to help you reach greater heights in your student life, your professional life, or even your private life.
Table of Contents
Kajabi vs Teachable 2021: Which One Is Better Learning Platform?
Overview: Kajabi and Teachable
Kajabi has been made to keep digital business magnates and small businesses to provide their content to you. With Kajabi you can even access data that many small groups or organizations have developed for you. With this platform, both you and these small businesses can benefit!
In this digital age, the internet forms a major part of our lives. SScto, colleges, stock markets, the entire corporate world, entirely run with the help of the internet. At the same time, the internet has opened opportunities for teaching and learning online with the help of certain platforms.
Kajabi is one such all in one stage which can help us out to generate our money without being dependent on anybody. It may be a site that makes a difference to build our own business online courses.
One of the greatest benefits of Kajabi is that it is appropriate, simple to utilize and there’s no ought to learn any 3rd party instruments. It gives you easy payment checkout pages, different online courses, quizzes, puzzles, multimedia usage like videos, pictures, affiliates marketing features, etc. also you can sell the physical products through Kajabi as it includes the marketing strategies.
Kajabi also provides you, 28 days free trial on the website. The main perspective of Kajabi is that it focuses on helping the users to sell more courses.they’ve designed special qualities like video calls, webinar pages, email automation to nurture your perspective to students and parents into buying your classes.
Teachable is an online learning and teaching platform, which invites professionals around the world and provides video courses on various genres like art, music, business, marketing, cooking, finances, photography. You might just sit with a cuppa or latte, and enjoy learning about a new skill. The courses are detailed and designed in an organized fashion. It is a hub for professionals and learners. You can read on to understand more about each and come to a conclusion on which is best for you!
Teachable is also one of those platforms which allow us to create and sell our courses at our platform. It can be simply said that teachable allows us to open our school and help us to grow in these online classes. They focus more on what matters to create an online course, it gives us more time.
It’s probably one of the best online teaching techniques, it easily provides us all the tools and features which we need to proceed with our online teaching classes.
Teachable requires a paid plan for starting your own business and helps you to increase your business on a huge scale. Teachable handles all the features from providing all the requirements to the payment procedures.
Teachable is one of the leading platforms recently in the online course creation world. You can share the power points, teach through videos, audios, text-based courses are also available on this website, and build on-demand products that can make money.
Usually, 5% of the transaction fees have been charged by a teachable website.
You can also sell eBooks and planners, you can conduct paid webinars, can sell online coaching packages, can create your affiliate partnership program, sell a monthly membership to make money on this website. If you need to work from home, Teachable is the best website you are looking for.
Benefits: Kajabi vs Teachable
Kajabi demonstrates to be a critical partner of computerized business visionaries and online teachers. It has demonstrated to be exceptionally valuable and underneath is a few of its benefits:
- Kajabi is beneficial and used by over 25,000 courses worldwide. It is also used by some of the big experts like Amy Porterfield, personal development coach like Brendan Burchard.
- Not only experts it has been accessed by over 33 million students and also has generated huge sales near about $650 worldwide.
- Kajabi provides you a complete platform so you don’t have to learn multiple tasks and can handle the entire online course by a single platform.
- It not only provides you the simple online courses but also deals with videos, PDFs, and also interesting images, and also there are no plugins needed to get anything done.
- Kajabi’s products are working to ensure that they are readily accessible on computers, tablets, i-phones, and any android mobile or phone devices.
- Users can easily generate their attractive landing pages and Kajabi includes an extensive library of landing page templates which are one of the benefits.
- The users and customers can easily interact directly via in-course discussion which can promote community-building.
- Kajabi moreover gives the user, with interesting tools to collect electronic payments effectively which conjointly bolsters integration with stripes.
- Users can have access to their mail analytics technology and can follow the execution of their email broadcast campaigns.
Teachable is also one of the platforms which are beneficial to create and sell the courses online.
- It helps in almost everything from hosting the web to payments processing. It gives us the time on what matters in the platform and we can focus on it easily, we can create our online courses, plan our school, or create beneficial learning techniques.
- Teachable has been used by many authors like Joanna Penn and Mark Dawson, niche experts like Alec Steele who uses this platform to teach as it was very beneficial to them.
- Teachable also offers the free plan which is the generous offers for beginners in any of the online platforms. It provides us unlimited hosting, different types of courses, videos, and also the students.
- The teachable is one of those platforms which provides us with easy and effortless setup, unique learning techniques, easily handled and optimized for web and mobiles, and advanced developer customization.
- One of the benefits of teachable is that you can find the outlet of your student unlike Udemy, you can use particular features in teachable which you to boost up your sales which includes coupons, upsell offers, and many more.
- You can also add up multiple media in your learning techniques and can engage your students to some extent. The online teaching here can match up the requirements of the classrooms. Adding to it, when you are taking an online class you can teach anyone anywhere in the world.
- In online education, the student can listen to the lectures on their free time even before going to bed. In traditional classrooms, students are not most active because they have to listen to the classes every week at the same hour but in teachable, the students actively participate as they are not forced to learn.
- Talking of the queries, in a physical classroom usually, students won’t be truly interacting with the teachers and are not comfortable with the environment which surrounds them but in teachable online learning classes, they are put on a spot at the last few minutes of the session where they can easily ask their questions without any difficulties.
Features: Kajabi vs Teachable
All in one solution
Build a website, create courses, landing pages, and effective marketing campaigns, all in one place!
Highest level of customization available which is ideal for experienced educators.
The availability of custom domain makes your Kajabi website even .ore discoverable.
Upload study material without worrying about bandwidth or storage space.
You can offer different membership options like bronze, silver, and gold to the customers visiting their website.
Kajabi is often praised for its constant continuous ways to offer feedback. This helps educators develop themselves constantly.
The customers don’t have to be redirected to other payment platforms to checkout, which ensures a smoother and safer experience for both the customer as well as you.
The setup is relatively easy and proves to be very comfortable for beginners. It helps the users to build and start slowly as per their speed. Drag and drop interface available.
This page is featured for the visitors where you can present and market your course as well as the educator. The page comes with an exclusively customized page editor.
This page is for the enrolled students where they can proceed with their course and you can upload videos, workbooks, and other study material.
Supports Multiple Instructors
Make it a team effort to give the students the best teaching experience.
Customize the course experience as your wish with a wide variety of handy tools and provide an exclusive schooling experience to your students.
Trackers and Insights
Highly accurate Sales trackers and student insights are available to know your progress.
With every paid plan comes unlimited courses, amazing coaching services, and video bandwidth.
One on one and group coaching sessions available to provide personal attention towards the students. You can also conduct discussion forums to facilitate efficient idea exchange.
You can quiz your students regularly and reward them with certificates for course completion as well as course milestones.
Personal betterment is also important! You can use third-party forms and surveys to gather student feedback.
Advanced pricing options and multiple currencies are available along with elegant payment and refund systems.
Utmost safety ensured by the latest safety software.
Ease of Use: Kajabi vs Teachable
Kajabi is the website which is easy to understand and even easier to set up, it’s an all-in-one app as it contains all the features like blog website, email marketing features, payment checkout pages, online courses, etc. you can also sell the physical product in Kajabi and can earn a good amount.
Teachable is one such platform that provides us all the required necessities of the online courses. It’s the simplest form of marketing which can also help us to upload video files, PDFs, images which includes your curse materials. You can easily start with a simple online course and it helps you to increase your marketing. Only 5% of the transaction teachable charges.
Pricing: Kajabi vs Teachable
Pricing Plans: Kajabi
The pricing starts from $129.00/ month
The subscription model is used for billing.
A free trial is available without the requirement of a credit card.
Three pricing plans offered-
Users will be billed either monthly or annually according to their will. Annual billing can save up to 20%.
The basic plan costs $129/month
$103/month (annual billing)
The pro plan costs $389/month
$311/month (annual billing)
The Premium plan costs $899/month
$719 (annual billing).
Pricing Plans: Teachable
Teachable offers free 4 pricing plans. Users will be billed either monthly or annually according to their will.
Best to get familiarized with the software. However, every course sold invites transaction fees and makes the plan cost-ineffective while selling and marketing. Best if you upgrade to priced models
The basic version costs $39/month
$29/month (annual billing)
The professional version costs $119/month.
$99/month (annual billing)
The business version costs $299/month
$249/month (annual billing)
FAQs On Kajabi vs Teachable
☞Which is better Kajabi or Teachable?
☞Now that is a personal choice, but in terms of just quality and price, Teachable is likely superior to Kajabi. But we cannot say which is better as it would depend on the individual.
☞Why should I pay such high prices Kajabi or Teachable?
☞If you ask me, it is not at all a high price. It is rather an investment. It is what will lead you to greater strides of success in all aspects of your life. It will aid you in personal development and personality growth that will last a lifetime, compared to that a few hundred dollars is quite fair.
☞How much development will I see by using Kajabi or Teachable?
☞If you truly commit to the course you should see a complete change in your lifestyle and should go on to see great development. I hope that you are willing to commit and make those changes to your life and acquire new skills through these online learning opportunities.
Final Verdict: Kajabi Vs Teachable?
So coming to the most important part, choosing one over the other. Both the software are efficient in their ways and have got perks of their own.
While some might argue that Kajabi offers more freedom from customization, no one will deny that the software is a bit complicated to use. Especially if you’re a newcomer, it might give you a hard time.
However, although Teachable offers less customization than Kajabi, it fulfills every requirement of a digital educator. Also, it turns out to be handy as even rookies can use it efficiently. So, looking at the efficacy and ease-of-use, we think Teachable surely has got an upper hand over Kajabi.